Saturday, November 6, 2010

Get in the car

life is about doing, experience does come with a price. so what if you fail? now you know where a limit is. You didnt before. How come you can justify not acting when you dont know where it can lead. Potential is there. What happens is up to you. You decide what you do, and how it defines you.

Where is the justice in the world? No action in the face of danger is fine and dandy. Was fine and dandy. That was before you started affecting me! Please. Why is it okay for you to mess up my plans. I'm not talking to all of you that had an excuse. Even if it was a lame excuse. Yours wasnt really an excuse at all more of a different plan you decided to persue in the face of adversity. Not really even persue persay. More like running away. But for you that straight up said you wouldnt go because it might be hard. Okay. Really? In the face of a trial i will sacrifice others to protect my own. Arent i great person? No, that doesnt make you a great person. In fact its a pretty unattractive quality in a person if you ask me. Both boys and girls, although im not talking about any specific guys right now. So at least maybe you had fun at the game though right? Well there you go, tell me about the game in 2 years. Try. Just try. Im listening and not caring. I cared a little when it was happening. Less after it ended. In two years it wont matter to very many people on the planet less alone me. If it matters to you in 2 years then i guess you made the last choice after all. Give me a break. I feel like i could use one. I just wanted to do something i would'nt regret and i didnt get the opportunity.

Your excuses held no purchase in my soul you currently next to abominable human being. Man up next time. Which next time you will plan bc i will not pursue a course which directly leads me back to that same circumstance. You made me feel bad. Without judging you i feel like you have made a poor decision. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment